A successful Fire Restoration Technician monitors, inspects and completes tasks for restoration jobs to ensure completion of drying, demolition, pack-out of contents and various fire restoration activities. The Fire Restoration Technician prepares and reviews documentation to include notes, photos and documents according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies.
- Retrieves work orders, ensures appropriate equipment and supplies are loaded on truck needed for job, arrives to work site.
- Explain processes used to complete active jobs and next steps to resolution in person to customers using printed materials as a guide with or without supervisor
- Performs fire/smoke damage repair and tasks
- Inspects jobs after completion and obtains customer signatures for approval purposes, and requests payments when necessary
- Prepares documentation and pictures according to company policies and procedures to ensure reimbursement from insurance companies
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience in the restoration or construction industry is preferred, but not required
- Valid Drivers’ License and satisfactory driving record
- Good verbal and written and communication skills
- Good problem solving and customer service skills
- Knowledge of disaster restoration industry
- Experience with entering data using a tablet or mobile phone
- Certifications are preferred, but not required:
- ○ FSRT – Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- ○ OCT – Odor Control Technician
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)