You are self-motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic. You are driven to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction while working cooperatively with others to manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Exceed established targets for responding to and completing estimates on losses
- Maintain strategic relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Exceed profitability targets on managed projects
- Plan and execute projects to completion
- Obtain written contracts and payment terms for projects
- Maintain efficient and accurate flow of production paperwork from the job site to administration
- Coordinate resource planning of technicians, laborers and subcontractors with scheduler
- Maintain market leadership through continuous implementation of state-of-care technology as it pertains to the delivery of our services
- Coordinate estimates from subcontractors
- Order materials required for projects and coordinate delivery to job site
- Maintain effective communication with customers and all involved parties – including third-party owners, building engineers, property managers, tenants, etc.
- Perform property inspections and complete reports
- Computer literate
- Experience in Xactware/Symbility would be helpful, but not mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry and skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)