- Be proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Identify safety hazards, communicate, and establish control measures to ensure the safety of occupants and workers
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Manage job documentation to ensure complete and accurate project details.
- Maintain assigned vehicle and company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained and readily available at all times
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance
- Manage assigned team member(s) performance and development
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in other offered services
- Must live with integrity first (doing the right thing, even when it’s against your self-interest and no one is watching)
- Must provide service before (our customers deserve nothing less)
- Committed to excellence in all you do (the little things matter)
- Must be able to have fun
- Must be available 24/7 for on-call emergency response
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in restoration or building construction
- Ability to travel locally and out of state
- Possess a valid driver’s license (Class B a plus)
- Able to work with chemicals and cleaning products
- Can pass a background and random drug tests
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to follow detailed instructions with minimum supervision
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders, work in tight spaces and ceiling heights
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Computer literate (Dash and MICA experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Mechanical knowledge a plus
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)