Rainbow International Restoration is a commercial/residential restoration company here in Orange County, CA. We have been operating for just over 35 years, providing quality restoration services for residential customers and business owners alike. We are on a mission to improve not only the lives of our customers, but also the lives of our employees and their families. We do this by hiring great people who are proud of the work they do and set high standards for themselves. If you want to work in a Fun, Challenging and Rewarding environment with a team that values Respect, Integrity, and Customer Service, then Rainbow International Restoration of Orange County is the right fit for you!
Support multiple Project Managers and their teams in creating high levels of customer satisfaction by establishing collaborative relationships among the project teams and constituent groups, resolving issues with customers and promoting the concept of integrated systems.
Assist in the coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of the timely and profitable delivery of all services required to rapidly return customer’s property to pre-loss condition.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
· Support, facilitate, and coordinate the work of multiple restoration and reconstruction project teams and Project Managers
· Identify and remove barriers to successful completion of overall projects
· Serve as primary point of contact with external vendor representatives, insurance adjusters, subcontractors, project managers, and customers
· Assemble emergency services estimates
· Develop customer material allowances and selection sheets
· Complete and track contracts, invoices, submittals, and estimates
· Provide timely project status updates to Project Managers
· Maintain project work schedules and files
· Collect production daily site reports
· Prepare change orders and supplements
· Purchase materials and schedule deliveries
· Facilitate customer warranty and satisfaction surveys
· Secure client payments
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain project files
· Attend company meetings
· Perform production work as necessary
Decision Rights and Authority
· Schedule delivery of materials from external vendors
Working Relationships and Scope
· Establish collaborative relationships among project and constituent groups
· Coordinate with Marketing for follow-up and job evaluation with customers
· Coordinate with customer and administration function for timely collection of project payment
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)