- Contributes to the efficient day-to-day operations by supporting the work of management and other staff
- Incoming and outgoing phone calls to Clients, Customers, and others in a professional and courteous manner.
- Become proficient in the Rainbow CRM
- Become proficient in the Client Software Programs
- Assist with compliance for all "Third Party Administrators"
- Maintain office equipment and company office cleanliness
- Perform other duties as required by Management
- Assist with the scheduling of services
- Notify customers of service call status and follow up with customers after the work is completed
- Clerical duty as required including customer and job data entry
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-Lingual Spanish(preferred but not required)
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Proficient with office software
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)