Who Are We:
We offer water, mold, smoke and fire home and commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services. We opened our doors serving customers in the Indianapolis and surrounding area just over a year ago and are looking to grow our team. We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. We desire people who set high standards for themselves, eager to learn, and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer Focus, while having Fun in the process. If this is you...we want you on our team!
- Work directly with the General Manager to maintain and establish consistent processes that will increase current internal and external customer loyalty and facilitate future growth.
- Communicate with the customer(s) including owners, insureds, agents, adjusters, property managers, etc. Be capable of explaining all necessary documentation, schedules, job processes, and procedures. Ensure that any changes in the project’s plan is properly communicated to avoid missing deadlines and/or providing unsatisfactory service.
- Utilize scheduling software to coordinate job processes and hold all team members accountable.
- Produce mitigation and non-structural repair estimates using Xactimate by collecting necessary job documentation needed to produce accurate estimates.
- Respond to property damage emergency calls when necessary
- Plan, organize, lead and manage production staff and contractors
- Maintains reports accurately describing project status and review status with the Claims Coordinator and client representatives on a regular basis.
- Pay particularly close attention to the business’ operating expenses and gross profit to assist in steady net profit margins.
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and loyalty toward the company and brand
We are looking for an individual with high energy, motivation, excellent communication and customer service skills who will respond to clients’ needs in a professional manner day or night. This position is not an 8-5 job; the right candidate will take charge and do what it takes to take care of our client’s needs. We also desire the following:
- 3+ years of disaster restoration experience.
- Project management in disaster restoration experience.
- Current IICRC certifications in WRT, FRST, ASD.
- Solid knowledge of Xactimate software.
- Ability to manage staff employees.
- Strong attention to details.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)