Below are the optimal conditions for a candidate, however we are willing to train. Experience with construction and demolition a plus.
- Ability to respond 24/7 to emergency losses.
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Willingness to work as a team and learn the substantive details of the restoration industry.
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Be a self starter, that is observant and organized.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Respond to emergency water and fire losses.
- Be able to document job details via photos and written documentation.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Great customer service. Be able to communicate with home owners.
- Pass a complete background check.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Follow direction in a demolition/ construction environment. Experience with demolition and construction a plus but not required.
- Clean and deodorize contents that have been damaged in a loss.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)