- Skilled Level Carpenter position.
- Looking for self-driven individuals with a strong will to learn.
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results;
- Are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door trim and hardware
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Cabinet installation
- Experience with concrete repair
- Layout experience
- Comply with all applicable Environmental Protection Agency and other federal, state, and local regulations for handling and disposal of wastewater and chemicals.
- Comply with all verbal and written safety policies and practices as suggested by Rainbow International. Read and comprehend all applicable Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for chemicals that require special handling and personnel protective equipment.
- Maintain assigned equipment to company published standards.
- Keep an inventory of equipment and supplies, to maintain stock levels for current and future jobs.
- Report any low levels of stock and/or damaged equipment needing repair to the Division Manager immediately.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
- MUST have excellent customer service skills and be polite and friendly to all staff.
- High school education or GED and three to five years of work experience that need not be related to the essential functions of this job. Experience in the flooring industries preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have and maintain a valid vehicle operator’s license appropriate to the equipment operated.
- Preferred to have the following certifications, but are not required for application and /or selection: MHIC.
- The ability to pass a background screening and drug testing are required.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)