· Perform basic equipment maintenance
· Perform basic vehicle maintenance
· Inspect completed work
· Complete technician’s daily log
· Complete Work Orders
· Complete appropriate restoration documentation
· Keep a clean and neat job site at all times, leaving the first-class impression of our work
· Participate in an “On-Call” rotation for after-hours service calls. (This involves some night and weekend responsibilities.)
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain inventory of related supplies
· Written Communication – Writes clear and accurate job notes and emails. The individual is able to read and interpret written information. Uses appropriate vocabulary and grammar.
· Planning and Organizing – Plans and organizes work activities considering the nature of the job at hand. Focuses on key priorities. Pays attention to details.
· Technical – Is appropriately trained and/or certified and effectively performs all production work within the restoration division.
· Quality – The individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors his/her own work to ensure quality.
· Mathematical Skills
· Computer Skills
· Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)