- Restoration, Mitigation & Construction - Water, Wind, Fire, Smoke, Odour...
- Removals of damaged building materials, such as carpet and drywall
- Moving and shifting content, such as furniture, within damaged properties
- General and final cleaning tasks, following property damages losses such as sewer backup and fires
- Setting up equipment, including dehumidifiers, large fans, additional drying and deodorizing equipment
- Take moisture readings
- Leading the team
- Ensuring that all policies, as well as health and safety procedures, are followed by all staff and subcontractors on site
- Communicating daily status of jobs with management
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Work well independently as well as part of the team
- Must be available for on-call emergency service on a rotational schedule
- Valid Driver License (G)
- Criminal Record Check
- Salary 40,000 plus overtime
- Group Benefits plan
- Full-time position with room for growth within the company
- Full training and education
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Rainbow International of Mississauga and Halton
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)