Rainbow International of Shoreview is seeking an Office Manager.
Rainbow Intl of Shoreview is seeking an Office Manager. Rainbow of Shoreview has been around for 5 years and has been able to grow every year including during the pandemic. We are currently growing our family filling a new roll of an Office Manager. The full job description is listed below, the short version is that we are looking for a candidate that is a great communicator, good at multi-tasking and is eager to learn and be involved in all aspects of the mitigation and construction industries. Candidate will work directly with the ownership team in the daily operations, and the strategic direction of the company. We are proud of our strong fun family friendly environment in the office that makes Rainbow Intl of Shoreview a fun place to work.
Full job description-
Provide support to management in the orchestration of daily administration, bookkeeping, human resources, and operations. Facilitate the efficient operation of the company, and other duties as assigned.
Help retain customers by providing emotional gratification through follow up contact with them and through the accurate transcription of customer information.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintain production capacity through adequate staffing, equipping, and ordering of supplies
· Maintain market leadership through continuous implementation of state-of-the-art technology as it pertains to the administration of the office, financial reporting, and maintenance of the customer database
· Answer phone and handle incoming calls
· Type estimates
· Type business correspondence
· Scheduling of field crews and equipment
· Conduct follow-up phone calls to customers
· Accurately prepare and file forms with accountant
· Accurately prepare invoices using QuickBooks
· Complete inner-office documentation
· Data entry using company approved computer software
· Make deliveries to and from post office and bank
· Process production paperwork using Fusion (Dash) and Xactanalysis
· Administer human resource functions as needed
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
· Successfully develop the staff, equipping them to deliver outstanding customer service and preparing them for higher level positions within the company
· Assist in collecting overdue receivables
· Assist in development of strategic goals
· Assist in managing cash flow
Decision Rights and Authority
· Scheduling of service vehicles and technicians
· Managing all aspects of bookkeeping
· Controlling spending for the department within the budget as established in the strategic plan
Working Relationships and Scope
· Maintain efficient and accurate flow of production paperwork from the field to administration
· Integrity – Uncompromising, ironclad. Does not cut corners. Does what is right even when it means taking a stand. Not politically expedient.
· Oral Communication – The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Effective in one-on-one, small, and large group situations. Adaptable and able to think on his/her feet.
· Written Communication – Writes clear, precise, well organized letters, proposals, and emails. The individual edits work for spelling and grammar and is able to read and interpret written information. Uses appropriate vocabulary and grammar.
· Team Building – Achieves cohesion and effective team spirit with peers and subordinates. Fosters a climate characterized by open, honest relationships. Treats subordinates fairly. Shares credit.
· Planning and Organizing – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient and productive manner. Focuses on key priorities. Effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously. Pays attention to details. Manages personal time well.
· Mature Judgment and Decision Making – Demonstrates consistent logic. Anticipates consequences of decisions.
· Initiative and Independence – Takes calculated risks with favorable outcomes. Although committed to the team, is willing to take an independent stand. Initiates projects.
· Technology – The individual regularly uses standard word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software tools to enhance efficiency and accuracy of work performed and is capable of providing routine troubleshooting and user support for software and hardware used in the office environment.
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Education and Experience
Associate (2-year) degree in business-related field with a bachelor’s degree (4-year) preferred. Minimum of three (3) years of broad bookkeeping experience including A/R, A/P, General Ledger, and Payroll.
· Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Financial Reports
Strong bookkeeping and accounting skills and understanding of financial reports: Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow. Extensive experience using bookkeeping software such as QuickBooks.
· Mathematical Skills
Strong math skills – Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages and to interpret financial reports and analyze performance against business plans and industry benchmarks.
· Computer Skills
Demonstrates intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of computers and computer software, especially MS Office, Word and Excel.
· Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
None required for this position.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· This work of this position is predominantly carried out in an office environment. Daily exposure to the shop where vehicles and equipment are housed and maintained is expected.
· Noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.