- Review job estimates of project managers for accuracy and completeness and ensure estimates meet company profit goals.
- Remove obstacles standing in the way of project managers completing jobs timely.
- Review and manage the reconstruction job work schedule to ensure job completion dates are met, daily routine of sub-contractors is optimal, and workload of project managers is practical.
- Provide frequent checks of jobsites for quality assurance to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, to company standards, and that sites are clean and neat leaving a first-class impression of our work.
- Recruit and hire qualified and properly insured sub-contractors necessary for completing jobs.
- Lead sub-contractors by the “Code of Values” and the Rainbow International Restoration culture.
- Train, coach, and guide sub-contractors to provide friendly, timely, and thorough service in customers’ homes and businesses. Assess work performance and guide sub-contractors as required. Evaluate and review sub-contractors on their quality and timeliness and give constructive feedback.
- Ensure sub-contractors comply with all federal, state, and local regulations for operations, customer relations, customer safety, and applicable OSHA and EPA guidelines.
- Manage Third Party Administrators (TPA) programs by keeping current on requirements and technical updates for each individual program. Explain and train sub-contractors on each new update as needed.
- Must be sales oriented with the ability to understand budgets, achieving gross profit margins, and possess some computational skills.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience in the construction field.
- Must have 2-3 years’ experience leading and managing a team. Must be able to supervise a group of project managers with unique personalities and abilities, encourage and motivate the team, and relate well to customers and vendors.
- Must be detail-oriented and have good follow-through skills.
- Must have some computer skills and ability to understand and utilize industry-related software.
- Must possess good organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Supplement Insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- Paid Holidays
Who We Are
Rainbow International of South Central Iowa’s purpose is restoring lives in the time of disaster. We get up everyday ready to help someone who has experienced a water disaster or fire in their home or business. Our team knows these types of disasters can be the most frustrating and emotional time in people’s lives, but will do whatever it takes to help them rebuild what the loss has taken away. This job isn’t always a glamorous job, but it is a rewarding one because the situation is going to look different when we are done.
It Starts With Our People
We believe that people are the heart of our business and are committed to building one of the best places to work - anywhere! To us, that means putting care and purpose into our hiring process, providing meaningful development and training opportunities for our team members, and living our core values every day.
Rainbow International of South Central Iowa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse team. Our leadership takes responsibility for creating a safe and welcoming environment built on inclusion and respect for all.
We have a fierce commitment to living out our core values at Rainbow International of South Central Iowa. It’s what shapes our culture and community.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)