This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Establish and maintain a service schedule to ensure all service is delivered to meet customer requirements.
- Supervise restoration employees including hiring, training, employee relations, and performance management in conjunction with District Manager.
- Manage the maintenance of all assigned fleet vehicles.
- Perform inspections of job sites before, during, and after work performed
- Responsible for all assigned equipment inventory
- Ensure that all dispatched jobs are answered in a timely manner.
- Oversee and perform estimates to ensure all are written and audited in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers throughout restoration process and manage conflict resolution.
- Oversee all technicians job files to ensure approval has been received from insurance companies and customers along with accurately documenting and completing notes in a timely manner.
- Perform mitigation duties alongside technicians as needed.
- Inspect the job sites frequently to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with Rainbow International standards
- Responsible for communicating a clear understanding of short- and long-term goals to both technicians and project managers.
- Work with management to develop a business plan to generate prospective customers to meet the projected sales goals.
- Responsible for maintaining reports and providing any pertinent information including issues/challenges to Direct Manager in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Xactimate experience required
- 3+ yrs. of mitigation experience including inspections and sketching required
- Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
- Ability to pass a drug and background check.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with working in restricted spacing such as crawl or attic space.
- Ability to travel to other locations within the owned territories.
- Comfortable with being on call to meet business demand.
- WRT, ASD, AMRT
Rainbow International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rainbow International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)