- Performs fire/smoke damage repair and tasks to include water extraction, pack-out of contents, removing/disposing of non-salvageable materials, light construction and demolition as directed by supervisor
- Respond and perform all restoration, remediation, damage, and sanitary cleaning jobs according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork.
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times.
- Desire to work with your hands.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Comfortable with working in restricted spacing such as crawl or attic space.
- Team player who can also work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel to other locations
- Comfortable with being on call to meet business demand
Experience and Certifications:
- Experience and knowledge within the disaster restoration industry preferred
- Bilingual candidates encouraged
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)