- Review estimates to verify accuracy and or identify deficiencies.
- Create project budgets in NextGear/DASH/Fusion.
- Develop repair schedules to assure timely job completion.
- Hire sub-contractors and negotiate costs based on job budget.
- Order materials and verify timely delivery.
- Frequent file updates in project management application.
- Ensure compliance with safety regulations and building codes
- Frequent job site inspections for quality control of sub-contractor work product.
- Ensure that all dispatched jobs are answered in a timely manner.
- Communicate with customers throughout restoration process and manage conflict resolution.
- Work with management to develop a business plan to generate prospective customers to meet the projected sales goals.
- Responsible for maintaining reports and providing any pertinent information including issues/challenges to Direct Manager in a timely manner.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 3+ years of Direct Industry experience required
- Working knowledge of Restoration Estimating Software (Xactimate) required
- Extensive construction/repair knowledge
- Valid Driver's License with safe driving record
- Ability to pass a drug and background check.
- Team player who can also work independently.
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel to other locations.
- Comfortable with being on call to meet business demand.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)