Rainbow International is looking for a contents specialist to help us with clients who have had a fire or water loss in their home which then requires that all of the contents of their home be packed up and brought to our facility so their home can be repaired. A contents technician completes the following:
- Completes an inventory of all of the client’s items in their home or business (we work in Harford, Baltimore, Cecil, York and Delaware areas), including those that are damaged beyond repair and those that will be packed up and sent to our facility.
- These items are wrapped to prevent damage and then boxed up and loaded in to wooden vaults by our trucks by our moving crew.
- Our moving crew unloads from the truck in vaults and brings them into our cleaning facility where the vaults are unloaded by our contents crews and either dry-cleaned or wet-cleaned to bring them back to pre-loss condition
- Items are carefully wrapped and repackaged, items are scanned back into the inventory program and shown as restored
- Items are brought back to the client’s home where the vaults are unloaded by our moving crew.
- We also complete ‘on-site’ cleaning where the damage is not so extensive, but we clean contents and the structure (walls, floors, ceilings) at the loss site when the insureds are able to stay in their home.
The Contents Specialist should be able to:
- Treat other peoples possessions like they are your own, exercising care when wrapping, boxing and cleaning. This is critical.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds. We don’t expect you to be loading trucks and taking sofa’s down the stairs, but you should be able to lift boxes that could be this heavy, though that would be rare.
- Work with our contents app, iCat which does all of our inventory management. You will be taught how to use it, and we expect you to be able to use this very simple program in a few days time. Checking your work for accuracy and the quality of pictures is very important
- Be able to get yourself to work on time and have a clean driving record. Along with this goes a clean background check revealing no felony convictions.
- The salary for this position is hourly, and we generally work full weeks. Starting salary is $12.00 per hour, and there are opportunities for bonuses based on beating our budget for damaged items at year end (fewer damaged items means cash in the crew’s pocket!)
This is a great job for people that like to be active, work with a fun crew, helping people out who really need our services—and of course having that rare gene that makes you love cleaning!
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Rainbow International LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Rainbow Intl Of Northeastern Maryland
Established in 1981, Rainbow International is a global franchise organization dedicated to providing residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services. Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500,"Rainbow International franchisees offer a broad range of damage restoration services from over 330 locations around the world. The new Rapid Structural Drying Network of Rainbow International has established a network of elite water loss mitigation franchises across the United States. Rainbow International is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group®, a company that specializes in service-based franchises.
Improve your life with a career that sets the standard.
Rainbow International® is on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Could that be you? If you are interested in joining a growth-minded organization that lives its Code of Values, see if we have a career opportunity that's right for you.
Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
Company Website: www.rainbowofchesapeake.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)