Job Title: Restoration Service Professional – Laborer
Pay Range: $10.95 - $15.00 per hour + Commission
Reports To: Crew Chief
duties may be assigned.
1. Drive a company vehicle to locations designated by customers. Load and unload equipment and supplies from the vehicle to the work site. Clear the work site by moving furniture and equipment and restore the work site to the original configuration when the job is complete.
2. Perform restoration services that involves: demolition, water extraction, mold remediation, carpet repair and carpet, upholstery and drapery cleaning. Perform all work to meet or exceed IICRC standards of care
3. Must keep job sites as clean as possible throughout the length of the project using whatever means necessary.
4. Follow all Environmental Protection Agency and other applicable federal, state and local regulations for disposal of waste-water and chemicals.
5. Comply with all verbal and written safety practices including the use and maintenance of personal protective equipment. Read and comprehend all applicable MSDSs for chemicals that require special handling and use of Personal Protective Equipment.
6. At all times maintain all assigned vehicles and equipment to Company
7. Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions
that are outside the scope of normal job duties
8. Must be available for after hours emergency service calls.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must possess smart phone and have functional understanding.
2. Aptitude for learning new technology and software easily.
3. Willingness to learn and follow direction.
4. Respect. Integrity. Customer Focus. Having Fun in The Process
Preferred High School Diploma or GED; related experience or training in the restoration/ construction industry is a plus.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure.
Ability to apply commonsense while carrying out detailed written or oral instructions. Must communicate with clients during stressful situations with compassion and understanding.
Must have and maintain a valid vehicle operator’s license appropriate to the equipment operated.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)