As a Cleaning Technician, you are a key team member responsible for the professional cleaning of carpets, upholstery, tile & grout, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning for our customers. Other duties will include but are not limited to helping with mitigation and reconstruction.
- Become proficient in carpet cleaning, tile & grout, upholstery, HVAC, dryer vent cleaning
- Maintain cleaning schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork
- Maintain all company vehicles, restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop additional business as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)