Business Development Associate
Rainbow International Restoration, Orange County CA
Rainbow International Restoration OC team is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations?
Overview The Business Development Associate works to expand and grow our customer base by cultivating new strategic partnerships to generate water damage, fire damage and construction referral sources and trade partners. In addition, the Business Development Associate maintains an ongoing relationship with trade partners to encourage networking and repeat business.
High Payoff Activities:
- Pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our referral sources and trade partners
- Analyze the market and identify viable target clients
- Ability to reach decision-makers and intensely focus on turning leads into accounts and sales
- Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials
- Deliver effective sales presentations in person
- Professionally conduct meetings with clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build and present client and solution/value-based proposals
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good personality
- Xactimate experience preferred but not required
- Experience with a CRM tool, and working knowledge of current business software technologies
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Be Drug Free and Committed to Staying Drug Free
- Valid Driver’s License without a major violation
Rainbow International Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Rainbow International LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Rainbow International of Orange County
Established in 1981, Rainbow International is a global franchise organization dedicated to providing residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services. Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500,"Rainbow International franchisees offer a broad range of damage restoration services from over 330 locations around the world. The new Rapid Structural Drying Network of Rainbow International has established a network of elite water loss mitigation franchises across the United States. Rainbow International is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group®, a company that specializes in service-based franchises.
Improve your life with a career that sets the standard.
Rainbow International® is on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Could that be you? If you are interested in joining a growth-minded organization that lives its Code of Values, see if we have a career opportunity that's right for you.
Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
Company Website: www.rainbowintl.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)