$1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Position Available – Restoration Project Manager
Rainbow International of Northern Virginia provides expert emergency cleanup and restoration. We respond to your emergency loss quickly to help minimize the damage caused by your emergency situation. Our goal is to provide clients with quality restoration services to restore their property to pre-loss condition. We focus on repairing before we replace. Our responsibility to the client is to preserve and restore the affected property and to limit the extent of the loss from smoke, fire, water and storm damage whenever possible.
We have an immediate openings for experienced Mitigation Department Managers to drive the management and execution of restoration projects. As we are a 24/7/365 operation, all project managers serve on an on-call rotation to respond to emergencies and manage ongoing project’s.
The role of the Department Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize restoration projects according to strict deadlines and above industry standards. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Mitigation Department Manager Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Track project milestones and deliverables
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
Education or Equivalent Experience
4 years in a project management role for an emergency services restoration and reconstruction firm
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- IICRC certifications
- Through knowledge of Xactimate Estimating Programming
- Prior use of smart phones and laptops preferred
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to manage multiple, shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills required
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)