Established in 1981, Rainbow International® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
As Project Manager, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You will supervise and perform restoration services as a result of damage caused by water, fire, or smoke as well as perform marketing tasks to sell additional services or develop business as required. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Establish and maintain a service schedule to ensure all service is delivered to meet customer requirements
- Supervise restoration employees including hiring, training, and performance management
- Perform restoration projects, including specialized cleaning and repair carpeting, upholstery and drapery and cleaning, drying and deodorizing floors, ceiling and drywall
- Manage the maintenance of all assigned vehicles and equipment
- Communicate with customers throughout restoration process
- Inspect the job sites frequently to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with Rainbow International standards
- Work with management to develop a business plan to generate prospective customers to meet the projected sales goals
- Perform other duties as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to adverse weather conditions and toxic or caustic chemicals. May also involve confined spaces that one must crawl through. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Rainbow International LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Rainbow International Restoration of Cleveland
Established in 1981, Rainbow International is a global franchise organization dedicated to providing residential and commercial restoration and cleaning services. Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500,"Rainbow International franchisees offer a broad range of damage restoration services from over 330 locations around the world. The new Rapid Structural Drying Network of Rainbow International has established a network of elite water loss mitigation franchises across the United States. Rainbow International is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group®, a company that specializes in service-based franchises.
Improve your life with a career that sets the standard.
Rainbow International® is on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Could that be you? If you are interested in joining a growth-minded organization that lives its Code of Values, see if we have a career opportunity that's right for you.
Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
Rainbow International of Cleveland is looking for a Project Manager, Part Time Office personal and two full time technicians.
Company Website: www.rainbowintl.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)