General Summary of the Position
Perform tasks involving physical labor for construction projects. May operate a variety of hand and power tools. May clean and prepare sites, and assist other craft workers.
1. Perform a variety of tasks involving manual labor on construction projects.
2. Maintain a clean job site: pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards.
3. Material handling and storage.
4. Load and unload trucks and haul and hoist materials.
5. Ensure that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Bring problems to the attention of Management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Some knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used in construction work.
2. Some knowledge of first aid and applicable safety precautions.
3. Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
4. Ability to lift heavy objects, walk and stand for long periods of time and perform strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
5. Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
6. Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely.
7. Ability to understand, follow and transmit written and oral instructions.
8. Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
Education, Training and Experience
1. Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the knowledge and ability to perform the work.
2. Willingness and ability to perform manual work following verbal and written instructions.
1. Regularly works near moving mechanical parts and in outside conditions that include inclement weather, heat and humidity, and exposure to dust and concrete.
2. Must be able to lift, push, pull or carry objects, use abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue and to effectively jump, sprint or throw an object.
3. Requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
4. Noise level is generally loud.
5. Must be able to quickly move arms and legs.
6. Excellent stamina is required.
Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)