Our company is looking for an experienced Estimator/Project Manager to join our team of professionals. We have been a leader in the restoration industry in the Tri-State for 15yrs. and we provide an enjoyable, fast paced, positive work environment with potential for professional growth. We are looking for a leader to join our Reconstruction Division. This person will need construction knowledge and project management experience.
- Establish and maintain a service schedule to ensure all service is delivered to meet customer requirements
- Schedule and maintain subcontractors and in-house employees to complete projects on time and on budget
- Work with adjusters and policy holders to collect payments timely
- Manage the maintenance of all assigned vehicles and equipment
- Communicate with customers throughout restoration process
- Inspect the job sites frequently to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with Rainbow International standards
- Work with management to develop professional relationships with potential referral sources to generate and increase profitable business
- Perform other duties as required
- Construction knowledge and previous project management experience a must
- Xactimate training preferred but not required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Health, dental, and life insurance, matching 401 K, holiday and paid vacations
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)