Sales Manager - Property Damage Restoration
Rainbow International Restoration, Orange County CA
Rainbow International Restoration of Orange County is expanding and currently seeking a proactive Sales Manager/Estimator to further growth its business. If you are looking for uncapped commissions, we want to talk to you about joining our team as a Sales Manager/Estimator.
Responsibilities and Duties:
As a Restoration Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Create relationships and promote our commercial and residential restoration and construction services to property managers, insurance adjusters, insurance agents, plumbing companies, home inspector’s, hospitality companies, etc., and within their own networks.
- Network locally at Chamber of Commerce functions and any other local associations you are able to join.
- Pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our referral sources and trade partners
- Ability to reach decision-makers and intensely focus on turning leads into accounts and sales
- Analyze the market and identify viable target clients
- Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials
- Deliver effective sales presentations in person
- Professionally conduct meetings with clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends
Preferred Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- A minimum three years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
- Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector, preferably sales experience in the restoration industry
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Proven track record of sales goal attainment in a longer selling cycle environment
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build and present client and solution/value-based proposals
- Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Clean driving record and pass background check
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good personality
- Experience with a CRM tool, and working knowledge of current business software technologies
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Be Drug Free and Committed to Staying Drug Free
- Valid Driver’s License without a major violation
Join our Dynamic Team and Enjoy:
- Uncapped commission potential
- Reimbursement of applicable business-related expenses
- 401k with company matching
Rainbow International Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)