1. Residential & commercial cleaning: operating equipment for cleaning of: carpet, upholstery, tile/grout, oriental rugs, wood
floors, and emergency water damage.
2. 'On-site' extensive cleaning such as cleaning of contents and the structure (walls, floors, ceilings) at the loss site due to fire,
3. Pre & post inspection of areas to be cleaned.
4. Completing paperwork and use of a tablet to operate our web based invoicing/scheduling/database software.
5. Following company policy including a dress/uniform/personal appearance policy.
6. Learning and following our systems and procedures.
7. Maintaining and repairing cleaning equipment.
8. Lift and move objects up to 100 lb.
1. Valid driver's license.
2. High school diploma/ GED.
3. Excellent English communication skills.
4. Ability to work flexible hours and be on call.
5. Possess their own personal cell phone.
6. Tablet/ Computer savy.
7. Clean cut appearance.
8. Passing a criminal background check.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)