Rainbow International of Cinti/NKy is a locally owned company providing full restoration services to residential and commercial customers in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Area. We are currently hiring for our Sharonville OH location.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, willing to be trained to the highest standards of our industry, thrive in a fast paced environment, and have excellent time management and communication skills. The nature of our business, and the urgency of our services for those affected by disasters, require the flexibility to be able to work after hours and on weekends as needed.
There is a 90 day training period, and new employees who successfully complete this training period earn a $500.00 signing bonus!
- Become proficient in the established industry standards for water damage restoration.
- Communicate effectively with customers, insurance carriers, claims handlers, etc concerning scope and/or status of work.
- Maintain complete and accurate job files following all company established processes and procedures.
- Operate and Maintain company equipment.
- ...a more detailed list of responsibilities for this position will be provided during the interview process.
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Valid Driver's License, Clean background check, Able to pass initial and random drug test.
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate; ability to learn and use our business software is critical.
- Excellent communication skills
- Some personal tools may be required. If applicable, a list will be provided during the interview process.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance available; vacation (after 1 yr); paid holidays; matching 401K.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)