Asbestos Abatement Supervisor
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an asbestos abatement supervisor to join our team! Major responsibilities include managing and overseeing abatement projects with teams ranging from small to large crews. Ensure all state and OSHA regulations are followed at all times and that safety measures are being executed appropriately.
- Must present yourself in a professional manner in appearance and demeanor and make sure the company is represented well at all times.
- Maintain relationships with onsite crews and clients throughout project execution
- Keep lines of communication open between the asbestos abatement director and project clients.
- Follow all state regulations per project and ensure all safety measures are being taken appropriately.
- Site supervision
- Completion of all field forms
- Maintain and oversee timesheets for crews
- Maintain and order supplies amounts
- Attend meetings
- Assist in other restoration projects when necessary
*This is a great opportunity for growth for the right go-getter!
- Vacation and Sick Days
- 401k with match options
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Growth Opportunities
- Training Opportunities
- State Certified Supervisor License
- OSHA 40 hr
- 3 Years of asbestos abatement experience
- Proven ability to oversee and manage projects
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Be willing to take drug test and background check
- Must have excellent customer service and problem solving skills
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)