Rainbow International Restoration, Orange County CA
- Achieving revenue and margin goals
- Identifying and calling on potential new customers
- Creating value propositions that meet the customer's needs
- Developing ongoing customer relationships
- Maintaining customer data, sales activity and forecasts in a CRM system
- Analyze the market and identify viable target clients in managed property, education, government, hospitality, healthcare, and retail sectors in the Orange County market.
- Pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our referral sources and trade partners
- Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials
- Deliver effective sales presentations in person
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends
- 5 years of outside sales experience
- Demonstrated record of quota attainment and growth
- Successful background in account acquisition and retention
- Successful B2B or B2C sales background
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards strong ethical standards and conduct
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work ‘on deadline.
- Experience with a CRM tool, and working knowledge of current business software technologies
- Extensive knowledge in the Restoration Process
- Local knowledge and contacts in one or more market segments preferred
- Be drug free and committed to staying drug dree
- Clean driving record and ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- Uncapped commission potential
- Reimbursement of applicable business-related expenses
- 401k with company matching
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)