- Call potential customers to explain the company services and solicit business. Answer the phone, using the Rainbow International phone script, in a courteous manner and ascertain the nature of the call
- Learn our business management software and industry specific programs
- Administrative and management duties as required including data entry, employee schedules, job scheduling, additional responsibilities commensurate with the growth of the organization
- Notify customers about the status of the service call schedule. Make reminder calls the day before work is to be completed. Work with service professionals and customers to maximize customer satisfaction
- Follow up with customers after completion of the work and ascertain if the work has been done to their satisfaction. Solicit additional work and obtain recommendations of potential new customers from the call
- Help implement office and administrative protocols to manage and stay in front of our growth trajectory
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system
- Assist in the management of an after-hours answering service to ensure calls are being answered in a polite, courteous manner. Ensure that calls are being routed to the appropriate after-hours technician and that messages are being delivered to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Post periodic marketing messages and interesting information on the company social media and respond to inquiries from the page, if needed
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties
- Be self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic who can deliver on high expectations with minimal oversight
- Must have a positive attitude and good listening skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Professional communicator both written and oral
- Detail-oriented and organized with strong data entry and skills
- Team player who can work independently
- Computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint) and other computer software
- Experience in Xactware (Xactanalysis, Xactimate, etc.) would be helpful, but not mandatory
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)