- Become proficient in water restoration, mold remediation, and fire damage clean-up
- Establish and maintain a schedule to ensure all services are delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to water jobs and initiate water mitigation according to IICRC standards and Rainbow International's process
- Maintain all company restoration and cleaning equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Work well with your team mates.
- Restoration and construction experience helpful, but not required
- Valid Driver's License
- Able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
Including but not limited to:
Fleet Maintenance: Including but not limited to:
- Track vehicle maintenance schedule
- Ensure all vehicles are all clean and properly stocked including first aid kits
- Verify all vehicles are in proper “fire truck ready” condition – ie tire pressure, fluid levels
- MSDS and SDS binders are complete and up to date
- Properly track all warehouse vaults and contents
- Ensure the facility warehouse, parking lot and fences are clean and maintained
- Inventory and maintenance of all equipment
- Track all tools and equipment
- Ensure all equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Keep track of all inventory and stock levels of consumables and supplies
- Prepare monthly safety meeting
- Update the safety manual binder
- Ensure all OSHA requirements are met
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International is a network of independently owned and operated franchise, our location is locally owned and founded in the late 1980’s. We service the greater South Puget Sound, based in Tacoma we service Thurston, Pierce and Kitsap Counties. We enjoy a family type atmosphere where we can rely on each other. Our code of values is our guiding light which includes Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and having fun in the process. Our greatest asset is our team members. If you have experience in the restoration industry or feel that you would be a good fit for our industry, we would like to talk with you.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)