Duties and Responsibilities
Contents Cleaning on location/ warehouse:
- Thoroughly clean smoke residue from contents and structures
- Pack contents up with protection and care to avoid damage
- Provide post construction cleaning to prepare a house for occupancy
- Follow procedures for cleaning structures and contents and handling customers’ possessions
- Keep job site clean and professional, especially at the end of the day. Organize and remove all cleaning tools and supplies from the property
- Be responsible for a quality and efficient finished product
- Be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe job site at all times
- Update production team members and managers of any changes in project details
- Complete daily paperwork, timecards, checkout forms and other paperwork accurately and in a timely fashion
- Facility janitorial work as required
Education and Experience
- Clean criminal record as it relates to work
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to take direction and follow pre-established guideline
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work in a constant changing environment
- Will often work in dirty and/or wet conditions.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is available for use and at times is mandatory. This may include, but is not limited to, gloves, respirators, goggles, hard hats, and tyvek suits.
- The nature of the work requires incumbents to be working with cleaning, deodorization and antimicrobial products on a daily basis
- Shifts vary but usually are from 8:00am to 5:00pm (M-F)
- Some overtime may be required on a periodic basis
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)