Disaster Restoration Technician
The Disaster Restoration Technician will be responsible for the general labor, demolition, clean up, placement of drying equipment, and cleaning methods for residential and commercial properties experiencing damages from water, fire, and mold. The disaster restoration technician reports to the Lead Restoration Technician on progress of project execution, performs basic general labor duties, and maintains fleet and warehouse organization. This unique position allows a wide range of experience to learn the restoration business and how to handle different types of restoration situations.
Responsibilities of the Disaster Restoration Technician:
- Assist lead technicians in completion of restoration projects including, but not limited to; water extraction, fire restoration, contents cleaning and pack-outs, and mold remediation.
- Set-up and monitor drying equipment
- Demolition and debris removal of drywall, flooring, etc.
- Containment set up, perform decontamination
- Assist in content pack outs as needed.
- Clean, organize, set-up company vehicles and job sites per company procedures
- Drive company vehicles as needed
- Provide job progress updates daily
- Abiding by all company safety, cleaning, and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Communication of inventory needs throughout warehouse
- Great customer service skills
- Demonstrate dependability and quality in work practices
- Professional communication between clients, management, and coworkers.
- Be available for on-call rotation schedule
- Perform additional tasks and general labor
Growth opportunities are available for motivated individuals with a sense of urgency and a desire to learn the restoration and cleaning industry. This is a huge opportunity to learn hands on in a growing field.
Qualifications for the Disaster Restoration Technician:
*Valid Driver’s License
*Restoration or construction experience (preferred)
*WRT certification by IICRC (Preferred, but not required)
*General Labor experience
*Must be able to pass a background check
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* 401K Retirement plan with company match options
* Paid Holidays
*1 week paid vacation 1st year
Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and proof of a valid driver’s
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)