- Supervise restoration employees including training, and performance management
- Communicate with customers throughout restoration process
- Inspect the job sites frequently to verify the scope of work is being performed correctly, that it meets the projected timeline and that it complies with Rainbow International standards
- Work with management to develop a business plan to generate prospective customers to meet the projected sales goals
- Inspect, estimate, and manage multiple repair projects after incidents involving water, fire, or other types of damage
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid Driver's License with acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Estimating Experience - Xactimate required
- IICRC certifications - WRT / ASD Required
- IICRC AMRT, FRST, OCT and AHERA building inspector preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
- Must have or be willing to obtain the applicable certifications pertaining to the industry.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to adverse weather conditions and toxic or caustic chemicals. May also involve confined spaces that one must crawl through. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International is a network of independently owned and operated franchise, our location is locally owned and founded in the late 1980’s. We service the greater South Puget Sound, based in Tacoma we service Thurston, Pierce and Kitsap Counties. We enjoy a family type atmosphere where we can rely on each other. Our code of values is our guiding light which includes Respect, Integrity, Customer Focus and having fun in the process. Our greatest asset is our team members. If you have experience in the restoration industry or feel that you would be a good fit for our industry, we would like to talk with you.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)