Territory Sales Representative – Water and Fire Restoration
Rainbow International Restoration, Orange County CA
Established in 1981, Rainbow International® offers residential and commercial restoration services through over 400 locations worldwide. We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
As Territory Sales Representative, you are a key team member promoting our business and brand. You are responsible for proactively generating sales and cultivating customer relationships. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
- Achieving revenue and margin goals.
- Ability to reach decision-makers and intensely focus on turning leads into accounts and sales.
- Identifying and calling on potential new customers.
- Efficiently and accurately estimating the costs of a potential project.
- Creating value propositions that meet the customer's needs.
- Developing ongoing customer relationships.
- Maintaining customer data, sales activity and forecasts in a CRM system.
- Create a relationship and promote our commercial and residential services to Insurance Adjusters, Insurance Agents, Plumbing Companies, Home Inspector’s, etc. so that they will recommend our company to their clients, and within their own networks.
- Network locally at Chamber of Commerce functions and any other local associations you are able to join.
- Analyze the market and identify viable target clients in managed property, education, government, hospitality, healthcare, and retail sectors in the Orange County market.
- Pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our referral sources and trade partners.
- Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials.
- Deliver effective sales presentations in person.
- Professionally conduct meetings with clients.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends.
Preferred Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- 5-7 years of outside sales experience
- Demonstrated record of quota attainment and growth
- Successful background in account acquisition and retention
- Successful B2B or B2C sales background
- Experience selling directly to high-income homeowners is a plus
- Desire to work in an environment that rewards strong ethical standards and conduct
- Strong quantitative skills and an understanding of costs and profit margins
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work ‘on deadline.’
- Experience with a CRM tool, and working knowledge of current business software technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to build and present client and solution/value-based proposals
- Extensive knowledge in the Restoration Process
- Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
- Clean driving record and be able to pass background check
- Be Drug Free and Committed to Staying Drug Free
Join our Dynamic Team and Enjoy:
- Uncapped commission potential
- Reimbursement of applicable business-related expenses
- 401k with company matching
- On-target earnings are expected to exceed $105k per year.
Rainbow International Restoration is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)