Rainbow International Restoration is a commercial/residential restoration company here in Orange County, CA. We have been operating for just over 35 years, providing quality restoration services for residential customers and business owners alike. We are on a mission to improve not only the lives of our customers, but also the lives of our employees and their families. We do this by hiring great people who are proud of the work they do and set high standards for themselves. If you want to work in a Fun, Challenging and Rewarding environment with a team that values Respect, Integrity, and Customer Service, then Rainbow International Restoration of Orange County is the right fit for you!
Position Summary/PurposeRainbow International Of Orange County is looking for Construction Carpenters/Skilled Laborers with qualified new construction and remodel experience in the following categories:
- Residential, single and multi-unit
- Commercial and small industrial
- Ground-up, new build, tenant improvement, store remodel, multi-site / similar scope roll-out, and re-image projects
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Skilled level carpentery
- Drywall and painting
- Interior door trim and hardware
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Cabinet installation
- Finish experience
- Experience with concrete repair
- Layout experience
- HVAC is a plus
- Comply with all applicable Environmental Protection Agency and other federal, state, and local regulations for handling and disposal of wastewater and chemicals.
- Comply with all verbal and written safety policies and practices as suggested by Rainbow International. Read and comprehend all applicable Safety Data Sheets (SDS) for chemicals that require special handling and personnel protective equipment.
- Maintain assigned equipment to company published standards.
- Keep an inventory of equipment and supplies, to maintain stock levels for current and future jobs.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results;
- Are able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- Build, install, and repair structural woodwork, flooring, ceilings and cabinetry; operate, maintain, and calibrate hand and power carpentry tools; read and comprehend plans and blueprints
- Thorough knowledge of methods, materials, tools, and equipment used in both rough and finished carpentry in commercial / industrial settings; applicable building and safety code requirements; methods and practices followed in the maintenance of tools, machinery, and equipment
- Strong commitment to company goals and values
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Dependable, organized team player
- Flexibility – must be able to manage changes and work demands
- Dependability – must be a reliable team player who can take initiative
- Professionalism – must be able to consistently maintain a professional demeanor
- MUST have excellent customer service skills and be polite and friendly to all staff.
- High school education or GED and three to five years of work experience that need not be related to the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have and maintain a valid vehicle operator’s license appropriate to the equipment operated.
- The ability to pass a background screening and drug testing are required.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)