The Carpet Cleaning division delivers the daily cleaning services to our residential and commercial customers. The division performs cleaning of carpet, upholstery, ceramic tile, grout, air ducts and dryer vents. Our future plans include the ability to provide flooring repairs, re-stretches and color dying. Our people love to clean and have the highest concern for the customer’s satisfaction. They are the best trained people in the business. You must be dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service to be qualified.
To be successful, you must know how to be efficient with your time. The more you do, the more you earn. This is an incentive based position with potential earnings of $40,000 - $50,000 per year.
Some cleaning services will require non-standard hours to accommodate the customer's schedule. Your time must be flexible.
- Drive a company vehicle to customer locations. Load and unload equipment and supplies from the vehicle to the work site. Set up the work site by moving furniture and equipment and restore the work site to the original configuration when the job is complete. Ensure all furniture and other like items are placed on blocks or tabs when returning the work site to the original configuration. Keep a clean and neat job-site always leaving a first-class impression of our work.
- Evaluate, walk through and complete an estimate for our cleaning services for customers showing all potential services that can be offered. Do a final walk through with the customer to verify that all expectations have been met. Invoicing and collecting upon completion. Turn in associated paperwork daily including measurements and payment.
- Perform cleaning of carpet, upholstery, tile & grout, air ducts and dryer vents.
- Perform repairs and re-installation of all carpets and other types of flooring.
- Learn to perform color repair of residential and commercial carpet.
- Explain and sell the company’s “Stay Beautiful” program to potential cleaning customers to encourage repeat business and a healthy home environment for the customer. Communicate with customers about the other services that Rainbow International Restoration offers. Solicit current customers for leads to develop as new customers.
- Maintain an assigned, company issued cleaning truck and equipment. Keep it clean, working properly and “Fire truck” ready always. Keep it fully stocked per the Standard Supply List. Maintain a company issued tool bag and make sure it is fully supplied and with you always.
Must be a self-starter, love working with people, clean cut, professional, detail oriented, goal oriented, independent, possess a strong work ethic and have a desire to be the best. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds (Furniture). You must have mid-level computer skills, have a functional understanding of PDA’s (Smart Phones), email, and have aptitude for learning new technology and software easily. You must be able to pass a criminal background check, have a good driving record, and pass pre-employment and random drug screenings. Previous experience will be given top consideration, but is not necessary to apply. We will train the right person.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance offered
- AFLAC insurance
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)