As an employee of Rainbow International of Bellevue, you will be assigned to a local healthcare/hospital facility, as a full time Floor Cleaning Technician on the 2nd shift (7pm-3:30am) Monday through Friday (shift may occasionally vary due to the needs of the client). Duties of this position are to clean, buff, and scrub/recoat hard flooring and carpets, in a healthcare facility/hospital, that equals or exceeds company and customer quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work as an employee of Rainbow International, under direct supervision of the healthcare/hospital 2nd shift supervisor. This supervisor will direct course of work.
- Work on larger projects, with Rainbow International Commercial Floor Crew, when deemed necessary by the Division Manager.
- Perform cleaning, waxing/sealing and buffing of hard floor surfaces, utilizing low speed machines, auto scrubbers and other appropriate equipment. Perform all work to meet or exceed company and customer quality standards.
- Perform cleaning of new and older carpeting utilizing walk behind and rider carpet extractors. Perform all work to meet or exceed company and customer quality standards.
- Comply with all applicable Environmental Protection Agency and other federal, state and local regulations for handling and disposal of waste water and chemicals.
- Comply with all verbal and written safety policies and practices, for both Rainbow International and the healthcare facility/hospital. Read and comprehend all applicable SDS for chemicals that require special handling and personnel protective equipment.
- Maintain assigned equipment to company published standards.
- Keep inventory of equipment and supplies, to maintain stock levels for current and future jobs.
- Report any low levels of stock and/or damaged equipment needing repair to the Division Manager immediately.
- Perform other duties as required. These duties may include job functions that are outside the scope of normal job duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- MUST have excellent customer service skills and be polite and friendly to all healthcare/hospital staff and patients alike.
- High school education or GED and three to five years of work experience that need not be related to the essential functions of this job. Experience in the healthcare or flooring industries preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have and maintain a valid vehicle operator’s license appropriate to the equipment operated.
- Preferred to have the following certifications, but are not required for application and /or selection: IICRC Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT) and/or Floor Care Technician (FCT) and /or Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT).
- Ability to pass background screening and drug testing is required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk. The employee frequently is required to stand and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, communicable disease (ie. cold, flu, etc) and risk of electrical shock.
The noise level in the work environment is usually mild to moderate.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)