Established in 1981, Rainbow International® offers home restoration, commercial restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 400 locations worldwide. We are on a mission to improve the lives of not only our customers, but also our employee family members. Rainbow International hires people who set high standards for themselves and want to "Live RICH" with a team that values Respect, Integrity, with Customer focus, while Having fun in the process. We want you on our team!
As Estimator, you are a key team member supporting the work of management and other staff. You are responsible for clerical, receptionist, bookkeeping, and project-based work to contribute to the day-to-day operations of Rainbow International. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, self-directed, and enthusiastic. You are driven to project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction while working cooperatively with others to manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Will be responsible for:
- Producing estimates using Xactimate
- Gathering all necessary field measurements, notes, plans, photo documentation, materials, etc. to prepare estimates
- Preparing all information for data entry into Xactimate including but not limited to EMS project details/notes
- Coordinating site visits with sub-contractors to facilitate all information necessary for accurate proposals as well as coordinating site meetings/visits with clients, adjusters and consultants to adjust scope and pricing as necessary
- Communicating with clients, architects, engineers, insurance company adjusters, and consultants to confirm and coordinate all aspects of the estimate, as required and directed
Four to six years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prior experience in the disaster recovery/restoration industry
- Experience with construction drawings, specifications, and other construction related documents including take off
- Experience with Microsoft Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Experience with Xactimate estimating software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and strong math skills
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet demanding deadlines
- Ability to work with industry professionals, clients, management and co-workers in a professional manner
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)