Restoration Contents Division Estimator
Rainbow International Restoration provides professional and quality restoration services for residential and commercial properties affected by water, fire, mold, and hazardous materials. Rainbow International Restoration is seeking a full time contents restoration estimator to assist in the completion of residential and commercial content projects affected by water, fire, and smoke residues.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare scopes, estimates, and invoices for contents projects by utilizing Xactimate software.
- Ensure project’s profit margins are reaching company goals.
- Provide first response walk throughs with adjusters and homeowners to scope, estimate, and establish timelines of projects (pack-outs, pack-backs)
- Determination of cleaning schedules and resource needs by organizing with warehouse manager.
- Communication of project expectations with all restoration departments.
- Quality control of full pack out and pack back process through our contents management system, iCat.
- Be the main point of contact for all content matters. Maintain thorough communication channels with managers, adjusters, agents, contractors, and customers while demonstrating ability to handle conflict resolution.
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of subcontractors when applicable.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a supervisory role over residential and commercial restoration projects.
- Minimum of 2 years working with Xactimate software in the estimation and invoicing of contents projects.
- Minimum of 3 years working with insurance restoration claims
- Ability to learn new project management software quickly. Comfortable working with multiple operational forms of technology: iphones, tablets, computers. Software included in daily operations include: DASH, iCat Software, Xactimate
- Hold valid driver’s license.
*We conduct pre-employment background and drug screenings.
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement plan with match options
- Paid Time Off
- Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)