Rainbow International of the Kootenays is seeking Skilled Carpenters to join our team who have a minimum of 2 years of Construction experience working with a residential and/or small commercial construction company for our Invermere office.
Successful Individuals will demonstrate and have proven work ability in:
- Experience in- baseboards, casing, doors, basic cabinetry, decks and basic framing, etc.
- Engage in good work procedures and work standards that will ensure adequate performance and personnel safety
- Minor drywall and painting skills would be an asset
- Install structures or fixtures, such as windows, frames, flooring, trim and cabinetry
- Remove damaged or defective parts or sections of structures and repair or replace
- Complete work to ensure conformance to specifications, standards, and contract requirements
- Maintain and clean tools, equipment, or materials to ensure items are in usable condition.
- Participate in company safety rules, safety meetings and company meetings
- Learn and follow safety regulations.
- 2 years of finishing experience working with a general contractor.
- Have the ability to stand, bend, stoop, twist and perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time.
- Have the ability to lift and carry 75 lbs repeatedly
- Display a professional and courteous attitude
- Provide a valid Driver’s abstract and Criminal records check
- Be goal orientated and a self-starter
- Be able to work independently, safely, have strong organization skills, and have a strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work occasional Overtime
- Must be available for on-call shifts (rotation)
- Use of a company vehicle while working
- Company Benefits Program
- Fax: 1-250-342-0098
- Phone: 1-250-342-0090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In Person: 2-503 7th Avenue, Invermere, BC
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)