Established in 1976, Bitner Construction LLC offers a wide range of services in the construction field, anything from new custom home construction, to remolding, additions and even down to replacing a few doors or windows. The majority of our work is located in Franklin County PA.
We hire people who set high standards for themselves and want to work with a team that is customer focused and values respect, integrity, honesty, and punctuality.
As a lead carpenter, you are a key team member responsible for the managing your crew, understand and following blue prints, setting good examples for other employees, being able to run various sized and complex projects all while showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers and are able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide material order request list.
- Being able to see what needs done now to and plan for needs to be done next.
- Ability to manage multiple carpenters and helpers at the same time.
- Ability to perform rough framing and finish carpentry that meet our company standards.
- Manage multiple jobs, varying in size and complexity at the same time.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors to ensure jobs are kept on schedule.
- Maintain all company equipment, keeping them clean and properly maintained to be available at all times.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and review necessary paperwork.
- Must be able to show to work on time 5 days a week
- Minimum 5 years construction experience
- Valid Driver's License
- Own dependable transportation so you can get visit different jobs throughout the day.
- Own hand tools (list to be provided during interview process).
- Able to lift and/or move up to 175 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits: Paid holidays, Sick time, Vacation
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)