Rainbow International of Northern Virginia, a growing residential and commercial restoration company. We are seeking applicants for the position of Account Receivable and Administrative Assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares, reviews and mails monthly customer statements.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Call/email customer /Adjusters daily for the unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, Insurance adjusters, Estimates
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by communicating with the estimator and Project Manager
- Resolves customer accounts by examining payments and payment history to determine if collection letters need to be sent out on delinquent accounts.
- Keeping accurate records and reporting on collection activity
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer verifying totals, and preparing reports for active accounts and collection accounts
- Assists other finance areas such as accounts payable.
- Monitor Accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Investigate the history data for each debt or bill.
- Process payments and refund
- Resolve Billing and customer issues
- Other Administrative duties as assigned.
Physical Demands: Frequently required to sit and use hands/fingers to handle, feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. Occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with arms and hands. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Work Environment: Typical office work environment, which is usually quiet. Required to operate a personal computer, photocopy machine, facsimile machine, calculator, telephone, etc. The essential duties and responsibilities; knowledge, skills and abilities; physical demands; and work environment are representative of those that must be performed satisfactorily, must be met, or will be encountered with this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)