From floods to fires, Rainbow Restoration offers complete home and commercial restoration services. We help to restore people's homes and businesses to the way it was before, and even better! Experiencing property damage can be a traumatic experience and our customers trust Rainbow Restoration to handle it all.
If you have a desire to help people because you care, we may have an opportunity for you!
- Demonstrates courtesy, cleanliness and professionalism when representing the company
- The ability to follow scope of work, policies and procedures.
- Able to pull trailers, drive large vehicles, and run extraction equipment
- Be involved in the emergency tear out process such as demolition, removing wet or damaged materials such as flooring, drywall, cabinets, packing and moving contents, etc..
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Willing to do overtime and on-call shifts
- Taking photos of jobs on a regular basis and report to Managers regarding the status of the job.
- Responsible for completing all emergency related tasks within the expected time frame of the job.
- Communicate with clients on an as needed basis
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is completed in detail
- Load/unload all equipment as needed per job
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)