- Production– Produce additional market share, achieve goals set by your manager/company leaders, increase sales revenue and number of transactions, penetrate existing accounts and increase the bottom line.
- Quality – Focus on the right products and markets as directed by your manager/company leaders, as well as have an understanding and appreciation for the company’s profit margin.
- Expense control– With a healthy understanding and appreciation for the company’s profit margin, your goal should be to monitor spending against budgets for the purpose of not just controlling expenses but also increasing in the areas with greatest potential for return.
- No hassle – You should be able to self-manage, reporting in the way that is determined by your manager to allow them to manage you comfortably and profitably through a system of checks and balances, decreasing the need or potential for micro-managing.
- Develop and execute against detailed plan for lead development, lead management and customer relationship management, including ongoing reporting to your manager for accountability and improvement.
- Assist business development efforts developing project plans, defining scope of work, timeline and responsibilities as well as following up with all involved parties for prompt completion of any deliverables.
- Communicate to operations any negotiations/proposals. Convey expectations set forth for each responsible party, i.e. clear details, critical timeframes and expectations.
- Collaborate with clients and internal resources to evaluate project performance and to recommend refinements and improvements for greater success/impact.
- Track and report on the status of all proposal components, leads and projects in progress.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems. Participate in site visits.
- Strong customer service skills and conflict resolution
- Proficient communicator
- Collaboration skills
- Organizational skills
- Basic technical skills for fundamental office functions
- Self starter/self-managed
- BA/BS degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience preferred
- Familiarity with computers, office software and phone systems
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)