- Loads and unloads materials, packing supplies, equipment, cleaning supplies, household goods and furniture onto or from trucks, vaults and racks.
- Cleans and deodorizes contents using prescribed products, methods and equipment.
- Packs customers’ contents/personal property into boxes as needed for safe transport or manipulation.
- Wraps customers’ contents/personal property in furniture pads, paper pads, or foam pads as needed for safe transport.
- Properly mixes and works with cleaning products in a safe and appropriate manner following all manufacturing directions for use and using personal protective gear as required.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Acts in a professional and courteous manner in all work environments, including but not limited to, the customer’s home, places of business, and the warehouse.
- Cleans around all work areas, and maintains a clean work station.
- Disposes of all cleaning debris in a safe manner, following manufacturer’s directions.
- When tasked as a driver of a company vehicle the Crew member will inspect the vehicle prior to its use, for safety issues in transporting goods and materials, and un-safe operation issues.
- Immediately reports any and all damage to customer’s contents/personal property to a supervisor.
- Immediately reports any damage or malfunction of equipment and/or company property to a supervisor.
- Immediately reports any and all safety concerns to a supervisor.
- Follows prescribed inventory and tracking procedures as defined by the Contents Project Manager.
- Respects and handles customer’s contents/personal property in a professional manner.
- Respects all team members, and works as a team towards a successful completion of assignment.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)