Job Description Contents Crew Member
Job Title: Crew Member
Reports to: Project Manager
Department: Mitigation Contents/Cleaning Division
Summary: Demonstrates the core values of honesty; integrity and loyalty. Assists in packing, moving, cleaning and storage activities by performing the following assigned duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ø Loads and unloads materials, packing supplies, equipment, cleaning supplies, household goods and furniture onto or from trucks, vaults and racks.
- Ø Cleans and deodorizes contents using prescribed products, methods and equipment.
- Ø Packs customers’ contents/personal property into boxes as needed for safe transport or manipulation.
- Ø Wraps customers’ contents/personal property in furniture pads, paper pads, or foam pads as needed for safe transport.
- Ø Properly mixes and works with cleaning products in a safe and appropriate manner following all manufacturing directions for use and using personal protective gear as required.
- Ø Operates all tools and equipment in a safe and professional manner.
- Ø Acts in a professional and courteous manner in all work environments, including but not limited to, the customer’s home, places of business, and the warehouse.
- Ø Cleans around all work areas, and maintains a clean work station.
- Ø Disposes of all cleaning debris in a safe manner, following manufacturer’s directions.
- Ø When tasked as a driver of a company vehicle the Crew member will inspect the vehicle prior to its use, for safety issues in transporting goods and materials, and un-safe operation issues.
- Ø Immediately reports any and all damage to customer’s contents/personal property to a supervisor.
- Ø Immediately reports any damage or malfunction of equipment and/or company property to a supervisor.
- Ø Immediately reports any and all safety concerns to a supervisor.
- Ø Follows prescribed inventory and tracking procedures as defined by the Contents Project Manager.
- Ø Respects and handles customer’s contents/personal property in a professional manner.
- Ø Respects all team members, and works as a team towards a successful completion of assignment.
Follows policies/procedures for personal appearance; maintains a clean, well groomed personal appearance; arrives on site on time and ready to begin work assignments; completes all administrative tasks correctly and on time; support’s company goals and values; represents Rainbow International in a professional way in all outside activities while wearing the Rainbow Uniform and/or driving a company vehicle.
Shows up on time for all work assignments; follows instructions/directions given by Project Manager; respond positively to management directions and decisions; takes responsibility for own actions; keeps commitments; completes tasks on time and immediately informs supervisor if and why there will be a delay.
Displays a willingness to make decisions; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; includes appropriate managers and team members in decision-making process; makes timely decisions; reflects on cost and time management when making decisions.
Prioritizes and plans work activities focusing on using time efficiently to complete the assigned task; organizes and/or schedules other people to help complete assigned tasks; develops realistic action plans.
Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness on the job; monitors own work to ensure quality; is conscious of costs related to work not performed correctly; Looks for ways to effectively improve quality and cost effectiveness. Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Meets productivity standards; completes work in a timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
Safety and Security:
Observes safety and security procedures as outlined by company policies and procedures; determines appropriate action beyond guidelines if an unsafe condition occurs; reports potentially unsafe conditions to supervisor; uses all equipment, chemicals, and other materials properly.
At Rainbow International® Restoration we’re helping families out when disaster strikes, turning their damaged houses back into homes. Our franchisees are looking for qualified people seeking to do what it takes to restore the customers property. Does the sound of that excite you? Then seeking a career with an independently owned and operated Rainbow International® franchise might be the place for you. Because for our family, this isn’t just a job, it’s a calling.
Rainbow International LLC is the franchisor of the Rainbow International Restoration® franchised system. Each Rainbow International Restoration® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Rainbow International LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Rainbow International Restoration® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Rainbow International LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Rainbow International LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)